Kiwanis Serves-Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London
During the present pandemic, our meetings are being conducted by Zoom. If you would like to attend a meeting as a guest, please contact Webmaster Jim Garey at email@example.com for information on how to join a meeting.
Kiwanis Is A Global Organization Of Volunteers Dedicated To Improving The World One Child And One Community At A Time.
The Kiwanis Club of Forest-City London and its members supported the following organizations and programs in our last club fiscal year.
Our club gave nearly $100,000 in support of community and global service projects and initiatives.
Our club has fulfilled its $100,000 five-year commitment to assist Kiwanis International in its worldwide service project to ELIMINATE Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus, which claimed the lives of some 130 children each day before we began this project.
Below are some of the organizations and projects to which in the past few years the kiwanis club of forest city-london has given financial support in our local community and also the wider global community. Most are projects for children, youth, and families.
London Public Library
Kiwanis Foundation of Canada - for the Eliminate Project
Thames Valley School Board
Youth Opportunities Unlimited
Growing Chefs Ontario
Sleeping Children Around the World
Kiwanis Music Festival
Investing in Children
Canadian Mental Health Association
Here is the complete list of the organizations that we serve:
- Doctors Without Borders
- Investing in Children
- Kiwanis Foundation of Canada - for the Eliminate Project
- Youth Opportunities Unlimited
- Kiwanis Music Festival
- Thames Valley School Board
- Growing Chefs Ontario
- Sleeping Children Around the World
- Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of Canada (for schools in rural India)
- George Bray Sports Association
- Limberlost Chaplaincy
- Kids Help Phone
- Rotholme Women's and Family Shelter
- Key Club (for high school youth)
- Boys and Girls Club of London
- Canadian Aid for Southern Sudan
- Children's Health Foundation
- Community Living
- Crouch Neighbourhood Resource Centre
- London Abused Women's Centre
- Alzheimer Society
- Unity Project
- The Aercona Aircraft Project Committee-Air Cadet League of Canda
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of London and Area
- Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- The John Howard Society of London and District
- Junior Achievement of London and Distirct
- Heritage London Foundation
- London Seventh Day Adventist Church Outreach Services
- Merrymount Foundation, Inc.
- Mission Services of London
- Rowbust Breast Cancer Survivor Dragon Boat Racing Society, Inc.
- St. Paul's Social Services
- Thames Talbot Land Trust
- The Foundation for Gene and Cell Therapy
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Temple Israel of London - Social Services
- Thames Valley Education Foundation
- Salvation Army London Centre of Hope
- Habitat for Humanity
- London Public Library
- Scouts Canada - Camp Sylvan
- Advanced Coronary Treatment Foundation of Canada
- L'Arche Canada
- Aeolian Hall Music Arts Association
- London Community Chaplaincy
- Farmtown Canada
- London Fanshawe Symphonic Chorus
- Kiwanis Baby Book Bag Program for Expectant Parents