The Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London
You must use this form if you are requesting Kiwanis Club funding for a project or event. Our club committees are unable to consider your application without a completed form in hand.
We are proud that the Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London is able to provide over $100,000 per year in funding to local and global community projects. Your completed application will greatly assist our club members, all volunteers, in assessing your funding request.
Please note that the Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London normally requires up to three months turnaround time in processing funding applications . We receive far more requests each year than we are able to fund. We seek those projects that will provide for the greatest number of people.
Completed application forms are necessary before we can consider your request.
Kindly copy and paste this form into your word processor, complete the form, and email it to email@example.com
Alternately, please copy the form and mail it to
KIWANIS CLUB OF FOREST CITY-LONDON
P.O. BOX 312, Station B
LONDON, ON, N6A 4W1
The Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London supports
projects that are
Our club gives preference to projects that benefit Youth from birth to
19 years of age. We will also consider projects that target vulnerable adults
Funds are awarded for definite purposes and
for projects covering a specific period of time.
Funds are not awarded to support ongoing
operating expenses, except in special cases
Organizations and individuals seeking funding must
demonstrate fiscal responsibility, professional
management and commitment to the community.
Funds are awarded for new and innovative
projects, to be completed within a specific time
frame. Multi-year funding is possible, and is
subject to periodic review. New and innovative
programs may be funded for a limited time.
Capital projects may be considered.
The Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London is interested
in encouraging projects that will:
- serve the young children of our community or the global community: infant to 19 years of age. We will also consider projects that serve vulnerable adults.
- address the underlying causes of problems in our community and the global community in innovative ways;
- realize a significant and sustainable result with a moderate amount of funding.
- Proposals should demonstrate:
- clearly defined and researched need;
- evidence of support from other organizations and/or service groups;
- provision for evaluation of the project, and active planning to form continuation of the program beyond the initial funding.
The Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London does not
consider funding applications
- for religious, sectarian or political purposes
- to reduce deficits
- to retire debt
- to endowments of other organizations or foundations
- to support fundraising activities of national or provincial groups
The Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London looks for
marketing and promotional opportunities in
an effort to spread the good word of Kiwanis.
Name of Organization: __________________________
Charitable number if applicable: ____________________________
Contact person: _______________________________
Contact phone numbers: ____________________________
Contact information is essential in case we have questions about your application.
1. Describe the work your organization does in our community (mission). Tell us how your funding request will directly impact children and youth in the local or global community.
2. What is the amount requested? ____________________________________.
3. Tell us why your organization needs this funding. Why are your other sources of funding not sufficient?
4. Explain what your organization will do with the money (describe the activities that will occur). When will these occur?
5. Why is this needed in our local or global community?
6. What is the main population targeted by these activities? How many activities/services are expected to be provided for this amount of funding? How many people will benefit?
7. Do you track these activities (keep statistics on activities/services provided)?
8. Are you prepared to provide Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London with feed-back on how the money was spent?
9. Who will be responsible for ensuring the money is spent as requested?
10. How will Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London be promoted within your organization and the community should we accept to provide funding?
11. Is there any other information that you might deem important to share that would support your request?
In order to help us understand the fiscal responsibility of your organization:
12. Please provide your proposed budget for this project.
13. Please provide a copy of your organization's most recent audited financial statement.
Name of applicant (blockletters):__________________________________________
Date of application: ____________________
Signature of applicant: __________________________________________________