Funding Application-Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London
The Covid-19 Pandemic has curtailed all fundraising activities of our Kiwanis Club. We regret that we will have a seriously reduced budget for funding service projects in the coming year.
You must use this form if you are requesting Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London funding for a project or event. Our club committees are unable to consider your application without a completed form in hand. Completed application forms are necessary before we can consider your request.
Please note that the Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London normally requires up to three months' turnaround time in processing funding applications. We receive far more requests each year than we are able to fund. We seek those projects that will provide for the greatest number of people.
What We Support
The Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London supports projects that are:
Organizations and individuals seeking funding must demonstrate fiscal responsibility, professional management and commitment to the community
We Encourage Projects
That have the following:
- Serve the young children of our community or the global community: infant to 19 years of age.
- Projects that serve vulnerable adults.
- Address the underlying causes of problems in our community and the global community in innovative ways.
- Realize a significant and sustainable result with a moderate amount of funding.
The Funding Proposal
- Clearly defined and researched need.
- Evidence of support from other organizations and/or service groups.
- Provision for evaluation of the project, and active planning to form a continuation of the program beyond the initial funding.
We are proud that the Kiwanis Club of Forest City-London is able to provide over $100,000 per year in funding to local and global community projects.
Your completed application will greatly assist our club members, all volunteers, in assessing your funding request.
Funds are awarded for definite purposes and for projects covering a specific period of time; for new and innovative projects, to be completed within a specific time frame.
Multi-year funding is possible and is subject to periodic review. New and innovative programs may be funded for a limited time.
Capital projects may be considered.
Funds are not awarded to support ongoing operating expenses, except in special cases.
Our Club does not consider funding projects:
- for religious, sectarian or political purposes.
- to reduce deficits.
- to retire debt.
- to endowments of other organizations or foundations.
- to support fundraising activities of national or provincial groups.
The Kiwanis Club Of Forest City-London Looks For Marketing And Promotional Opportunities In An Effort To Spread The Good Word Of Kiwanis
Completed Application Forms Are Necessary Before We Can Consider Your Request.
Kindly complete the form, and email it to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, please print and complete the form and mail it to:
KIWANIS CLUB OF FOREST CITY-LONDON
P.O. BOX 312, Station B